Fixed Line and Provisioning Coordinator – Apply Now!
£18,000 to £21,000 DOE.
Why not apply today and you could enjoy:
- 20 days holidays rising to 25 with years of services, plus all bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme
- Hours of Work: 09:00am – 17:00pm
Due to further expansion we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our provisioning team. This position covers all aspects of fixed line services – telephone line and broadband processing. You will be expected to have a full understanding of the fixed line service industry and a comprehensive knowledge of the portals used in processing those services and provide support to the sales team in securing new orders. Additionally the role includes providing first line support to existing fixed line customers.
- End to end DSL/SDSL, Hosted IP and PSTN order processing.
- Contract preparation.
- Provisioning line and broadband orders via portals.
- Creating accounts on billing platform.
- Amending billing platform in response to customer changes.
- Processing direct debit instructions via supplier portal.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and engineering coordinator regarding installation arrangements.
- Liaise with internal technical support re programming requirements.
- Processing requests for additional services or service amendments.
- Fault investigation and resolution.
- Validation of order forms from both direct customers and channel partners.
- Providing sales support, obtaining information to resolve customer queries.
- Provide accurate and detailed communication to the customer at every stage of the provisioning cycle.
- Supporting the Sales Managers to aid the delivery of the each project within the specified time frame.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Must have a willingness to learn new skills in order to support the full range of services.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Absolute customer service focus.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Able to work within agreed SLAs.
- A positive “can-do” attitude.
- Confident and proactive approach.
- Good Time Keeping.
Preferred Experience & Training:
- Experience in a customer services environment
- Experience in the telecommunications industry
- Experience in fixed line and broadband provisioning
- Knowledge of telecoms billing software
- Knowledge of Vodafone wholesale, WRL, Gamma, Zen & Invosys
- Experience with ACT Database
- Experience with Sage
- Knowledge of Smart Debit Portal
- Knowledge of Horizon, VOIP, Fibre, Assured and Converged services
- Knowledge of Virtual services and Number Ports
Any of the above skills would be a distinct advantage, but training can be provided for the right candidate.
Southern Business Communications (SBC) are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered together based on their merits, experience and abilities.
To apply for this role, please fill in the below form attaching your CV.
Tel: 01264 336644. Alternatively, you can email or message us on Facebook or Twitter.
Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.