- Phone Systems
- SBC Hosted VoIP
- SBC Horizon
- Panasonic Phone System Benefits
- Panasonic Tailored Solutions
- Panasonic Maintenance
- Panasonic Call Recording
- Panasonic Call Reporting
- Panasonic On Hold Marketing
- Buy On Hold Marketing
- Moving Premises
- Choose Your Location
- Blandford Forum
- Bournemouth & Poole
- Voice & Data
IT Support Engineer required
SBC Ltd have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Engineer.
We are an established and continually expanding communications company, specialising in business and residential telephone systems, business broadband, routers, security cameras and mobile communications, with a large proportion of long standing customers, and gaining many new ones each day!
Our staff members have been with us for many years, and they all pride themselves on delivering excellent customer service, and are willing to tackle any task at hand; both of which we feel are essential qualities.
The successful candidate will need to be enthusiastic, able to work with our lovely team, but also have the initiative to deal with, and resolve, any IT issues by themselves.
The role includes, but is not limited to:-
- install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications for mobile telephones, business telephone systems, broadband, routers and security cameras
- talk clients (and staff) through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnosing and solve hardware or software faults
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- establish and maintain an excellent working relationship with our customers and suppliers
- on site installations and configurations when required
- replace parts as required
- support the roll-out of new applications
- test and evaluate new technology
Full in-house and manufacturer training will be provided for the right candidate.
Please apply with a copy of your CV to email@example.com