For organisations that need reliable high-speed, uncontended internet access 24/7, leased lines offer a dedicated, high-performance alternative to standard ADSL & FTTC broadband. Whether you’re looking for site-to-site connectivity or a dedicated route to the internet with guaranteed performance and reliability, talk to us today – 01264 336644.
Why choose SBC Leased Lines?
- Business connectivity backed by a 100% SLA.
- High-quality and competitive pricing.
- Flexibility to increase bandwidth up to 1Gbps, as and when you need to
- Around the clock technical support
- Rapid onsite 4 hour support in the event of equipment failure
- Suitable for voice, data, video, VPN or site-to-site connectivity
- Unrivalled expertise with over 25 years’ experience
Leased Lines From Only £295 + VAT per month
We deliver over two main access technologies which provide the speed, reliability and flexibility needed to keep you connected, ensure productivity and support your business growth.
- Fibre Ethernet: Fibre Ethernet connections offer the fastest symmetrical speeds and highest reliability of all leased lines. Delivered over a dedicated 10Mb, 100Mb or 1Gb fibre optic bearer, it’s completely uncontended, highly secure and flexible enough to rapidly increase bandwidth when needed.
- Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM): EFM connections achieve symmetrical speeds of up to 35Mb using existing copper lines. EFM provides businesses with a resilient, cost-effective alternative to Fibre Ethernet lines with the added benefit of installation creating minimal disruption.
- EoFTTC (Ethernet over Fibre to the Cabinet): EoFTTC uses the reach of fibre broadband to deliver an SLA-backed, business-assured service. As an entry-level leased line solution, it provides a guaranteed symmetrical speed of up to 20Mb, with download speeds rising up to 80Mb.
Request a Leased Line Quote
For a bespoke Leased Line quotation, please fill in the below form and a member of the team will be in touch.