Superfast Fibre Internet for Greater Business Success
For organisations that need reliable high-speed, uncontended internet access 24/7, leased lines offer a dedicated, high-performance alternative to standard ADSL & FTTC broadband. Whether you’re looking for site-to-site connectivity or a dedicated route to the internet with guaranteed performance and reliability, talk to us today – 01264 336644.
Why choose SBC Leased Lines?
- Business connectivity backed by a 100% SLA.
- High-quality and competitive pricing.
- Flexibility to increase bandwidth up to 1Gbps, as and when you need to.
- Around the clock technical support.
- Rapid onsite 4-hour support in the event of equipment failure.
- Suitable for voice, data, video, VPN or site-to-site connectivity.
- Unrivalled expertise with over 25 years’ experience.
Leased Lines From Only £295 + VAT per month
We deliver over two main access technologies which provide the speed, reliability and flexibility needed to keep you connected, ensure productivity and support your business growth.
- Fibre Ethernet: Fibre Ethernet connections offer the fastest symmetrical speeds and highest reliability of all leased lines. Delivered over a dedicated 10Mb, 100Mb or 1Gb fibre optic bearer, it’s completely uncontended, highly secure and flexible enough to rapidly increase bandwidth when needed.
- Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM): EFM connections achieve symmetrical speeds of up to 35Mb using existing copper lines. EFM provides businesses with a resilient, cost-effective alternative to Fibre Ethernet lines with the added benefit of installation creating minimal disruption.
- EoFTTC (Ethernet over Fibre to the Cabinet): EoFTTC uses the reach of fibre broadband to deliver an SLA-backed, business-assured service. As an entry-level leased line solution, it provides a guaranteed symmetrical speed of up to 20Mb, with download speeds rising up to 80Mb.
SAVE UPTO £2,500 ON GIGABIT ETHERNET LEASED LINES
Under the governments’ vision of a full-fibre Britain, eligible small to medium businesses can claim up to £2,500 against the cost of a 1GB leased line connection. Whether it’s hardware or excessive construction charges, our team will be able to advise you of the best way of maximising value from the voucher scheme.
From only £295.00 + vat per month, ethernet leased internet connections offer the fastest and most reliable internet connectivity available, providing a dedicated route to the internet – with guaranteed bandwidth and zero contention means you’ll always receive the bandwidth you pay for.
Request a Leased Line Quote
For a bespoke Leased Line quotation, please fill in the below form and a member of the team will be in touch.
Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
All prices exclude VAT @ 20%