Telecoms Technical Support Engineer – Apply Now!
Due to further expansion we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our technical support team.
Location = Andover
£18,000 to 21,000 DOE.
Why not apply today and you could enjoy:
- 20 days holidays rising to 25 with years of services, plus all bank holidays.
- Company Mobile, laptop and tablet.
- Company van will be provided
- Company pension scheme
- Full-time position
- 60% office based, 40% field based.
- Dealing with incoming maintenance calls, diagnosing issues, assisting over the phone and via remote support. Site visits when necessary.
- Provide support remotely and on-site to customers with maintenance issues.
- Report and deal with telephone line faults.
- Occasional visits to customer sites as required.
- Regular updating of the product knowledge base to help improve our customer experiences.
- Provide superior customer service with a focus on being empathetic and compassionate while addressing customer technical support queries and liaising with our Engineering team.
- Maintain strong client relationships.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork and CRM systems are kept up to date with tech reports.
- Act as a professional and friendly customer representative at all times.
- Create guides and manuals on how to use products for clients.
- Undertake proactive activities such as taking system backups.
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Experience of working on office telephone systems
- Ability to multi task
- Absolute customer service focus
- Problem solving skills
- Adaptable to change
- Confident and proactive approach
Experience & Training:
- Experience with Panasonic Telephone System (preferable)
- Experience with Draytek Routers (preferable)
- Experience with Gamma Horizon Systems (preferable)
- Experience with Hikvision CCTV (preferable)
- Experience with Network & Lines (preferable)
- Experience with ACT Database (preferable)
- Experience with Mobile handsets and tables. Apple, Samsung, Blackberry, HTC (preferable)
- Experience within a maintenance role (preferable)
Southern Business Communications (SBC) are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered together based on their merits, experience and abilities.
To apply for this role, please fill in the contact form below.
Tel: 01264 336644. Alternatively, you can email or message us on Facebook or Twitter.
Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.