Telecoms Technical Support Engineer – Apply Now!
Location = Andover
£18,000 to 21,000 DOE.
Why not apply today and you could enjoy:
- 20 days holidays rising to 25 with years of services, plus all bank holidays.
- Company Mobile, laptop and tablet.
- Company van will be provided
- Company pension scheme
- Full-time position
- 60% office based, 40% field based.
Due to further expansion we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our technical support team.
- Dealing with incoming maintenance calls, diagnosing issues, assisting over the phone and via remote support. Site visits when necessary.
- Provide support remotely and on-site to customers with maintenance issues.
- Report and deal with telephone line faults.
- Occasional visits to customer sites as required.
- Regular updating of the product knowledge base to help improve our customer experiences.
- Provide superior customer service with a focus on being empathetic and compassionate while addressing customer technical support queries and liaising with our Engineering team.
- Maintain strong client relationships.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork and CRM systems are kept up to date with tech reports.
- Act as a professional and friendly customer representative at all times.
- Create guides and manuals on how to use products for clients.
- Undertake proactive activities such as taking system backups.
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Experience of working on office telephone systems
- Ability to multi task
- Absolute customer service focus
- Problem solving skills
- Adaptable to change
- Confident and proactive approach
Experience & Training:
- Experience with Panasonic Telephone System (preferable)
- Experience with Draytek Routers (preferable)
- Experience with Gamma Horizon Systems (preferable)
- Experience with Hikvision CCTV (preferable)
- Experience with Network & Lines (preferable)
- Experience with ACT Database (preferable)
- Experience with Mobile handsets and tables. Apple, Samsung, Blackberry, HTC (preferable)
- Experience within a maintenance role (preferable)
Southern Business Communications (SBC) are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered together based on their merits, experience and abilities.