Meet Our Latest Recruit – Rob Crowe (IT Field Engineer)
SBC is going from strength to strength!
We are pleased to welcome our new IT Field Engineer – Rob Crowe. Rob is an enthusiastic, technically skilled and hard working person with a drive and ambition to achieve results.
Rob will be responsible for:
- Carrying out regular maintenance visits for clients.
- Providing tech support via phone, email, remote sessions and onsite.
- Diagnosing and resolving customer’s problems.
- Carrying out project work for clients – new hardware installations etc.
- Setting up new users, desktop PCs, laptops and printers.
- Perform backups and restores as well as data transfer on PC’s, laptops.
- Troubleshooting, repair & Installation of telephony systems.
- Router Configuration (Port Forwarding, Firewalls etc).
- Monitoring a company’s systems with security being the prime objective.
- Fixing and diagnosing network faults (WAN, LANS etc).
- Provide computer desktop and Microsoft server support.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
If you are looking for a professional and friendly company to supply IT support, then you have come to the right place. We understand that in business you want all of your technology to be in one place, you do not want the hassle of trying to source your business telecoms from one provider and IT support from another. That’s why we are proud to be a one stop solution. Here at SBC we believe in keeping things simple, we promise you won’t be blinded with science! Just simple, reliable, cost-effect advise and services.
For more information – Contact SBC today!